Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Getting Started

Hi, I'm Ed and I'm starting this blog to share stories about environmental issues. I'm not a lobbyist or paid by anyone to offer my particular opinions about the planet, environment, or politics. I also don't act on behalf of any organization. I'm just one person taking action to try to improve the environment near where I live.

As a starting point, I created this presentation using Brainshark. It's a brief presentation about the work I've been doing to clean up the Nashua River Watershed in Massachusetts. It's authored in my own, unpolished voice.
http://www.brainshark.com/brainshark/vu/view.asp?pi=2313458

I'll be adding images, stories, and some more multimedia presentations to this blog as I get started, and I'll try to keep up with responses and will link to others with like minds.

-Ed

No comments: